- Are you feeling dissatisfied with life?
- Do you struggle with difficult emotions, such as: anxiety, depression, anger, jealousy, guilt or shame?
- Are you finding it difficult to change destructive behaviours, such as compulsive lying or eating, or addiction to gambling, alcohol, drugs, pornography or sex?
- Are you experiencing difficulties in your relationship?
- Do you keep repeating the same destructive patterns in your life?
- Are you struggling to cope with difficult life events, such as bereavement, loss or abuse?
- Do you experience low self-esteem, lack of confidence or find it difficult to be assertive?
If the answer to any of the questions above is yes then you could benefit from counselling.
Perhaps you have tried to solve these problems with the help of family and friends, but are still feeling stuck or misunderstood. Then counselling may be able to help you make sense of your problems and help you find a solution.
We all experience times in our lives when we need some guidance or mentoring from a professional. There is tremendous value in talking through your problems, thoughts and feelings with a counsellor who has the experience, training and expertise to understand what you are going through, and help you create a plan to turn your life around.
I am a professionally qualified counsellor and psychotherapist working from practices in Old Hall Street and Ullet Road, in Liverpool, with over 17 years experience working with individuals and couples, on a short-term and long-term basis. Sessions take place in a professional and confidential environment. I can help you gain better understanding of yourself, to overcome obstacles in your life, and reach your goals. Read more about me and my experience